Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 11, 2018

Spectrum Noir Pens ...

Hi Everybody,

I am so sorry to postpone the Craft Room Sale until a later date but with the new kitchen going in this week it would not be feasible to have it with all the mess.


However I do have some things that I can let you know about and the first one is Spectrum Noir Pens.

I have the full set of 168 pens and some of them have the brush nibs attached for a beautiful blend



They will be sold with the refill for each pen and most of them are unused.

Plus I will also add in some spare nibs too.


I am selling them complete with the storage unit that you see them in so all you need to do is add them to your desktop or a shelf as I have done here.

They are an absolute bargain at £250 for the whole collection of 168 pens ... 168 refills ... storage unit and spare nibs

That's less than £1 per item with storage and nibs free.

 But please don't ask me to split them ... they are going as the complete lot. 

So if you would like to buy these then email me christina@card-making-magic.com to let me now

I am happy to pack them up and send them anywhere but you will need to pay the postage and packing your self

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx





2 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful lot of pens for sale.
    Hope your kitchen installation goes well Christina.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    What a wonderful bargain but unfortunately what with house alterations, plastering, redecorating and new carpets etc. I'm afraid I just can't think of taking advantage of your generosity.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...