Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 03, 2017

Those Cute Little Gnomes

Hi Everybody,

This was the free gift that came with Papercraft Essentials 150 and it has been really popular because the gnomes are so cute.

I had a great fun playing with them and arranging them into scenes for my cards.

If you missed the free gift then you can buy a bigger  Gnomes Stamp Set from Craft Stash

But I was asked if I would show how I coloured in the gnomes and so I created this video to show you what I did.

Colouring Gnomes with Spectrum Noir

I am not an artist by any stretch of imagination but you too can have some fun with these little people and any medium that you choose.

I used my Spectrum Noir but it is the old style pens and I am sure that things have moved on since I got mine a good few years ago now. There are the newer range of SN pens available at Craft Stash

Still I hope you enjoy the video and will give colouring a try. Just have fun and it doesn't need to be prefect.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


9 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina,
    These are very sweet, cute and fun cards. Love all the sample you made and thank you for the great video. I always learn something new from you.
    Have a great Sunday!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina, thus looks a super little card I managed to get magazine but not used the stamps yet so off to watch video for more inspiration.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great coloring video! Thank you'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute gnomes Christina, beautifully coloured.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Christina know lots of little peeps who would love this one
    Thank you love june xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cute card Christina.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    Today's card is brilliant. Happy, cheerful and perfect.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...