Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 05, 2017

Papercraft Essentials145 Safari Friends

Hi Everybody,

I have such a lot of videos to add for you this week and so there is no space to do a Water Colour Wednesday card today. 

Instead I have the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials to share with you and the video will give you some fun ideas on using this stamp and embossing folder.
There are lots more ideas with hints and tips inside the magazine and many more card ideas that you may like to try.

The magazine and gift will be in the shops tomorrow the 6th April and you can find it in selected supermarkets and craft shops or from WHSmiths.

Also direct from Moremags  for either the mag or to take out a subscription to your favorite one.

The video can be found here at ...

There are so many things that you can do with this fun stamp set and it will be suitable for lots of age groups.

I fussy cut the characters out for several of my cards and added them with foam pads underneath to give depth to my design.

But you could stamp the scene direct to card and sue the masking techniques instead.

But whatever you do have fun

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of fab cards to be made with these stamps, thanks for the video, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Chtistina, these look great little fun cards off to see more of your fantastic creations on your video.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, looking forward to receiving my copy of the magazine.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have used the stamp, lovely cards Christina.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun looking animal cards...well done Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina I really do miss you old card making, from which I took so much inspiration, but lately it appears that the freebies on magazines seem to have taken first place and never get down to your old style....I do miss it and all the beautiful flowers, big bows, stick pins, you used to use....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked back over a lot of older posts and I have used beautiful flowers on many of the Tuesday Tutorials. They also feature on many of the Friday Freebie cards that I give away and so I have returned to my old style regularly. But I was asked to do the videos for the magazine cover mounts as paid work and so I am sorry if you are not enjoying them or the cards but they have to come first .... Cxx

      Delete
  7. Fun cards and so many wonderful ideas. Love the safari background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely set Christina could be used for so many occasions so cute thank you xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this set of freebies, you have made it look so much fun to use Christina. Makes me smile just to see your cards and the video made from the set.
    Thank you for the chucklesI had.
    I don't usually make this type of card but with 6 gr grandchildren, it is on my shopping list now.
    Take care Christina
    Dorothy.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...