Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 01, 2017

Card Winner Today ....

Hi Everybody,

So today is a quick blog post because I am going to the craft show to see what goodies I can find.
It's pouring down here but at least the show will be warm and cosy.

The draw for the Card winner has been done before we leave and the name this week is yours ...

sghay

Please email me  your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.ccom
and the card will be on its way to you.

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I 
hope you will like it when it does

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Congrats sghay....have a great day Christina at the show...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine hope you found some goodies I went to a craft fair in Warrington Cheshire got some goodies 😘😘xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sghay.... Hope you had a lot of fun at the show

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner! Looking forward to seeing your treasures from the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Ursula. I'm floating on Cloud 9 right now. I've never won one of Christina's cards, so am really looking forward to receiving it...Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina, hope you had a great day at the craft fair I'm sure you got plenty of goodies.
    Congratulations sghay well done.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to your lucky winner sghay enjoy your beautiful card.
    Looking forward to see what you purchased Christina.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone happy crafting. Congratulations sghay you will love your card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, everyone. I am so excited that I won that gorgeous card and can hardly wait to receive it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...