Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 26, 2016

Video Collaboration ...

Hi Everybody,

Today I have a new video on YouTube and this one is done in collaboration with Christine Smith of  Crafti Potential.

Christina and I are on the design team for Craft Stash and so we had some of the same products to work with.

We chose Spellbinders Tranquil Moments and the stamps from the magazine freebie Winter Wonderland that I featured in a video last month.

Christines style is modern and quirky and I love some of the cards she produces. My style is flowers, ribbons and pearls and we couldn't be further apart if we tried

So I hope you will pop over to her blog and have a look around ... tell her Christina sent you and she will be delighted to have you visit.

Here are the videos for you to view ....





If you would like to subscribe to our channels then you will be sure never to miss a new video that we add regularly and please let us know if you enjoyed this collaboration and maybe we can do some more in the New Year

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a beautiful card and love the sentiment.
    Off to check out the videos.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card & great videos.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Hope you had a lovely day Yesterday ?

    Your Video is superb ,such a very beautiful card i will make myself a coffee then watch Christine's thank you for the Video's.
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. iloved both of the cards. they are so different but both great. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sparkly card Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your silver and white card and enjoyed the video. Ruby looked so pretty after her day at the groomers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love both videos. for some reason I couldn't give thumbs up on them :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cool card. Thanks for video. Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards both of them. I love your work and I am very grateful that you introduced us to Christine a while back. I have been watching her and she has a very artistic mind and comes up with really interesting and beautiful design.
    Thank you again. It is a pleasure to watch all your videos. I am still working on your library of work.
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and video tutorial Christina

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, love the video

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have watched both videos. Very pretty cards and two completely different ideas with the same products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two great cards and both so different. This will be a very interesting collaboration and I'm looking forward to lots more videos.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...