Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 01, 2016

Card Winners ...

Hi Everybody,

Such a late post from me today and the reason is ... I went to see my daughters new puppy and I fell in love. He is an eight week old cream Cockerpoo and his name is Dougal and he is adorable. I got lots of puppy kisses and we played for ages until he fell asleep.  I can't wait until Isabella comes to see him she will adore him

So todays draw has eventually been done and the winners this week of the last two Distress Ink cards are you two ....

Jan and Cathie Weary
so as always ladies can you send me your postal addresses to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the cards will be on their way to both of you straight away

Please let me know when they arrive with you and I hope you will like them 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations girls. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies. Puppies are so much fun especially if you just get to play with them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so excited to be one of the winners of these beautiful cards. Christina, you are so generous with your weekly draws. How do you keep coming up with all these ideas. You are such an inspiration. Thank you so much and have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girls. You will cherish your cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Dear..

    thanx for sharing lovely Card Winners

    online flowers

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...