Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 20, 2016

Special Offer from Craft Stash

Hi Everybody,

Just a short word from me today as the video says it all about this special offer from Craft Stash.
They are a relatively  new UK company who will supply you with just about every crafting "Goodie" that you would like to make beautiful cards



Their Mailing list will keep you up to date with all the new products that arrive on the Craft Stash website each day

Add your email address at  http://www.craftstash.co.uk/pearl  and you will be sent a code that will enable you to get your free magazine and the attached gift and all you need to do is cover the cost of the postage at £1.99 ... the magazine is worth £5.99 and the free gift £12.99 so a great saving for you

Using the link above tells them you came from me The offer closes on the 30th September

I have only shown you a small portion of the things inside the pages so when it arrives  through your letterbox then grab a cuppa and relax as you browse the pages

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx






8 comments:

  1. Thanks Christina, for sending the link off to do it now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Christina, I have bought loads from them in the past, good company to deal with...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina

    Thank you for the information and link

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Christina for the information.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so nice. Unfortunately the shipping cost to Canada is very high. That is what happens when you live across the pond like you most likely have to deal with.
    It is always nice to know what is available, who knows what the future may bring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this very useful information so good to get something for free.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've ordered from them a couple of times, even though I live in the US. I had great experiences with timely shipping. and will order from again. Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,
      How did u get the magazine coming to u in the U S,
      I also live US.
      I'll love to get that magazine! I'm still learning how to create,it's endless!
      I appreciate your response! Thank You, Vicki

      Delete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...