Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 25, 2016

Beautiful Tags

Hi Everybody,

In todays new video on  YouTube  I have created a Shabby Chic Tag from start to finish and the reasoning behind this is that shop bought tags are either too small or too flimsy and I need something a lot more sturdy,

The picture shows you the tags in three different colours but they are all made using the smae ingredients  with just the odd adjustment made here and there.  
The video is called  Shabby Chic Floral Tags and I hope you will enjoy it.
Please give it the "Thumbs Up" if you do and don't forget to leave me a comment ... Pretty Please !!
I have used the flowers, flower centres, wooden sprays, lace and metal embellishments that are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and they have a wonderful selection for you to choose from


They have all been sparkled with Glitter Magic and the pearls are from Want2Scrap

All the card that I have used in lovely pastel colours  is from Papermill Direct

They all look  really special but the pink one has to be my personal favorite and the finished size of each one is 3 1/2 x 7" so a good sized tag to add to the larger gift, or simply add it to a card front if you preferred

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


25 comments:

  1. So very pretty and my favorite shabby chic style! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina, apt title beautiful tags they are gorgeous I don't usually make my own tags at Christmas but these really inspire me to do so this year. Off to watch video.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 tags are lovely but the pale blue one is my favourite.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    I love your tags, so nice for making a special gift extra special,
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina they are all beautiful .
    M Hinchcliffe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christina

    Enjoyed your video and the tags are so pretty

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful tags I love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    I loce them all but same as you the pink one is my favourite. Will watch the video later
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant christina thank you for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Christina :) OMG!!! These tags are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You sure could use them as a tag or stick them on a card base. You are the BEST Shabby Chic Card-maker..... Well.... you just are the BEST Card-maker ever - period! Thank you so much for sharing. Enjoy your day Dear Lady. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tags all of them very pretty. Enjoyed you video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW these are stunning Christina.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christona,
    What stunning tags. I can't wait to watch the video. I think a set of matching tags would be a great gift for people who have the same problem with shop bought tags. Dare I say I like the blue one on the right hand side the best...only because of the butterfly though :)
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely georgeous, I love shabby chic so these tags make my heart sing.
    Thank You so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stunning Christina, I am in total awe! All 3 tags are out of this world! I am so going to make me some of these and if they look halfway as good as yours I will be over the moon! thank you for a fabulous tutorial!
    Hugs,
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina
    I love your tags. Thanks foe giving us the size of them as well. Enjoy the shabby chic look. Not to sure I could do that myself though. Mine would just look a mess. I'll watch the video and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Christina, love the tags and very much appreciate the post. Donna O. and the others expressed how we feel about your cards. I have been wanting to do tags. Thank you again. ~blessings, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tags Christina. Thank you so much for sharing and the excellent tutorial on Utube

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb Christina, the tags are beautiful.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very very pretty, what a lovely idea...will pop over and have a look...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous tags Christina. You make it look so easy on the video but am not sure I'd be able to copy. Not to look so wonderful anyway. My favourite is the pink one. X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous designs!!! I love tags. They are fitting for all occasions. Once again Christian stunning work but if I had to pick one as a favorite I would say the blue one. Sky blue

    ReplyDelete
  23. These tags are just beautiful......well done Christina

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...