Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 12, 2014

The winner of the card ...

Hi Everybody,

So once again this is an early morning post to announce the winner of the card offered yesterday.  It is a very pretty peach card with lots of embellishments and it looks much better in real life.

The draw has been done and the card is going to go to you ...

Diana Lawton

Please email me ... christina@card-making-magic.com  ...  and send me your postal address and the card will be in the post immediately.  You have 48 hours to claim the card and I hope you will like it and please let me know when it arrives

I have had several questions this week such as ... where I get my verses/ flowers/glitter  from  or how do you make a particular item 

When there is a paragraph on the page and it has PINK colored words in it they are the links to those items ... all you need to do is click the link.

Here is an example ...  the die used in the  Friday Freebie card was the Chantilly Heart from Tattered Lace and the link took you to where I got my die from which was JGD Crafts.  I add the links  to either  the actual product or the website

So go on click the link  ...  Chantilly Heart  ... did you get there OK ? Oh good .. so now if there is a similar thing in future posts  all you need to do is click and find the answer.

I will add links as often as I can to show you what the item looks like  and where you can get it from ... and I only buy quality items from  reliable sources.  But you can shop around for them if that is your choice.

There will be another post later today so I hope you will pop back to take a look and try clicking some of the links if the item interests you.

More later ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Diana, lucky lady.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diana .!.

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Diane, what a gorgeous card to win. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner of your card...she will be happy to receive it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Diane. You're going to be blown away when you get the card, they are even better up close :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...