Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 30, 2013

Gold Elements ...

Hi Everybody,

I have used the coffee coloured Centura Pearl  from Crafters Companion on this card and mixed it with white.

There's not a lot of extras on this card ... just the single rose from Wild Orchid Crafts   and the pearls "Bling" from Want2Scrap 

The white satin ribbon is from Mei Flower and it makes lovely bows.

There are lots of layers and each layer has been raised with foam pads.
The embossing folder is an M-Bossabilities from Spellbinders and this is the Whimsical Floral.

These folders are usable on both sides and the other side will be different and so you get twice as much for your money.

The inside is lined with ribbon around the layers and the pearls added to enhance the ribbon.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx








9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Christina. The next crafty item on my list of needs will have to be an E-Bosser machine so that I can use the stunning M-Bossabilities folders, at the minute I only have a Cuttlebug . Thank you for sharing and have a lovely day.

    Michelle E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is gorgeous, not colours I would have thought to put together but they work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    A beautiful card, very stylish and I love the colours.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Christina - very restrained for you I must say! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this color combo is so elegant, pretty layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Stunning but also simple,very effective and I love the colour combo,
    Hugs
    Hilary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina, really like the colour combination and a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina, Your cards are always brilliant, Not been able to send my good wishes
    because my puppy dog got on my workbench and knocked my
    keyboard onto the floor and I have had to get another one. Christine..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...