Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 05, 2013

Peachy Peach ...

Hi Everybody,

Back to Spellbinders for todays card and the sentiment I just happened to find at the bottom of a drawer so I have no idea where it came from

I have stamped and heat embossed it in silver and cut it from Fancy Tags 3 and to this I have used the matching pearl "Bling" from Want2Scrap

The flowers are a mixture from   Wild Orchid Crafts  and I have added some Glamour Dust to the petals for added sparkle.

The white background is embossed with the large A4 Garden Lattice folder and the peach centre panel is embossed with  a Dotty pattern.

I have used the new Majestic Labels 25 to create the focal point and the swirls behind the flowers are just sections of the  large Bella Rose flourish.

This card looks totally different from the one featured on the 1st August even though it uses the same die set.

But a paler colour and another way to layer the dies produces a new look for your creations.

The organza ribbon from   MeiFlower   has been wrapped around a pencil to get the twirl and a central pearl hides the knot.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Christina, love your use of pearls and great flower layout. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The new dies are already on my wish list thanks to your 2 cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina what a stunning card love the peach colour,as ive said before love all your spellbinder cards.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Christina - such a pretty colour. I like the way the ribbon tails frame the layers. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely beautiful card this morning Christina, I am visiting the craft shop tomorrow where I might see if they have Majestic Labels 25 on sale. It is going into my basket if they do have it. lol I just love the flowers that you have used, I never seem to see the same flowers as you get from the stores. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another card I would love to see done in a video, it is the depth I am in love with and how you manage to perfectly layer them!! Love all the spellbinders you used and those spiral parts from your Bella Rose flourish are gorgeous... such pretty colors..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card as always. Gotta love Spellbinders! TFS...

    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piękna i delikatna:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. running out of superlatives! but this is truly sumptuous@ just love it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...