Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 07, 2013

OooH Look ... Pink !

Hi Everybody,

Well would you believe it .... pink again !!  I don't know how it keeps creeping back in ... but I like it.

This card is using some backing paper from the Floriography CD layered onto white card and into the corner I have used Gold Elements One for effect.

The centre panel is largest Radiant Rectangles with the next size down cut from white card.

Onto this I have cut a pink panel that I created for myself using white embossing powder and Distress ink.

The sentiment has been stamped and embossed  onto one of the Fancy Tags Three along with the matching "Bling" from Want2Scrap 

A big Pink Satin Bow has been added and there is now a tutorial on  Tying A Bow 

Here is another card and this one has Micro Beads on the backing paper for a different texture.

The centre panel is Timeless Rectangles with the sentiment added to the small label from Locking Loops

The sentiment itself is one that came in a box full of wood mounted ones from Keepsake Card Craft. .. but I don't know if they are still available as I bought them  many years ago.

This card uses   Asters and Poppies  from Spellbinders and is one of the new Die D-Lites

This pack has two dies  that can be cut and used separately and here I have cut them in Black card.

The centre panel is the 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels 28

The Decorative Oval Window has been cut  in half and twined around Labels 30  which has been embossed.

One of the Fancy Tags Three with matching Diamante has been stamped with the sentiment and added to this panel.

The bow has been added around the stem of the flowers and they have been embossed.

Maybe ... just maybe... I will try another colour tomorrow ... who knows !!

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Christina

    I cant blame you at all for reverting back to pink all the time....I have a house full of pink and I am always in trouble for using too much pink in my craft!!!!

    Fellow Pink Lover....Kerry-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you couldn't stay away from the pink for too long and they are very pretty. I especially like the black with the pink.Spellbinders dies are getting better and better aren't they?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Christina. Especially like the embossed label 30. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina you have done it again ,these cards are stunning ,love the flowers will have to get that die.once again thank you for taking the time to do them.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous cards Christina. Love these spellbinders dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you have ben busy!! Love all of these designs and, of course, the colour is perfect! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina. I have a picture in my mind of you gathering up all the yellow flowers and yellow paper and boxing them up, never to see the light of day again. LOL. Seriously, this is another beautiful card that you've made. I'm in awe of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More super, stunning cards Christina, love them all.

    Patricia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bardzo delikatne i eleganckie :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, all of your cards are absolutely stunning!! I love the colors and designs!! Elegant and beautiful, Christina!! As always, thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...