Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 11, 2013

Enchanted Labels

Hi Everybody,

This lovely cards is created from the 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels 28 and I love, love,  love this die.
Click to Enlarge

It is so intricate and yet easy to cut and the shapes it produces are simply gorgeous.

I have cut the largest die twice and hinged them together and the cut the middle shape from pink Polka dot card.

This has been added to the card front with foam pads and then layered with Labels 20.

The matching "Bling" is from Want2Scrap  and the sentiment if from the Good Friends Labels 29 set by JustRite

The large pink satin bow is from my stash and to the centre I have added a silver spacer and a pink pearl brad then glued them in place over the knot.

Into the mix I have added one of my Decorative Hatpins and these you can either make for your self or buy directly from
  "MY SHOP"

Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. another stunner Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christina for such a lovely card. I have invested in these dies and you have given me the ideas of how best to use them. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Christina. I just got this die this morning and it is beautiful and cuts really well. Love the pink polka dot you have used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning my friend, I am in love with this die cut and love how you did the front and inside with it!! I do have to wonder how you hinged them together with it being so intricate! I have tried with other shapes and it just doesn't look right so I couldn't even dare to try with this type. Beaufiul bow!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I'm going to look for these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation!! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This label is one of my favourites - I just love the shape. Gorgeous card as always, thanks for sharing. pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card. I so need to save my pennies to get the Enchanted Labels dies. Also need a bigger die cutting machine. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I also absolutely love your card and this die set. Perhaps you could consider a video tutorial on how to hinge these intricate dies together as professionally as you did? Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Polka dots are so pretty and so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!! Another die set I have to add to my must-have list!! The design is just stunning!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous. I must look for these dies, just beautiful.

    Anne :)
    http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are stunning Christina. I always look forward to seeing what you have created next.
    Best wishes Lea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina another stunning card .this is a lovely die .
    i would probably leave the ribbon off as im not a lover of big bows but thats just me but love flowers.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina,
    Beautifully made, I love this card. How did you "hinge" your card? would love to hear. Hugs Angie :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...