Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 09, 2013

Breast Cancer Care...

 Hi Everybody,

I am very fortunate to be blessed with good health and my heart goes out to any body that is stricken with illness or disability.

I know that many people that visit the Website or here on the Blog are housebound for one reason or another ... and I am so happy to provide tutorials and instructions to help you with your cardmaking.

On lady wrote to me and told me that her doctor said that I should be prescribed on the National Health as I had helped her with her depression.

I had visions of me in little bottles or blister packs that could be pressed out as needed. .... oh my goodness!!

 Any way todays character is the free Boobie Love from Saturated Canary   ... and I hope you managed to get your copy of this delightful  image.

I have coloured  this in two different ways...but both highlight the pink ribbon that is the Breast Cancer Logo.

The first one is coloured with just ordinary everyday pencils with a tiny touch of pink on the ribbon on her T-shirt... and kept to the black and white theme.

The second one has been coloured in with Spectrum Noir  and added to a pink background.

But it just highlights the fact that you don't need a lot of pens or pencils to create a really pretty look.


And if you can spare the time please pop over to This Page   and scroll towards the bottom and click the Pink Ribbon Logo to give a FREE mammogram to another woman who may be facing this dreadful illness.

That's all you have to do ... click the ribbon and it will provide help for someone else ... and if you can do it whenever you have the time just think what can be achieved.

Hugs xx


10 comments:

  1. These are great Christina and great idea for me as I am challenged when it comes to colouring. I keep the Breast Cancer site in my bookmarks and click every day - such a small thing to do in the hope that it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous Christina, I will hop over now to your link, cancer is a terrible disease. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Christina. I have clicked on the website before but will go again to hopefully do some more good. I have several "crafty" friends here in France who have suffered from this disease so will always do whatever I can to help. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been over and clicked the link Christina - hope it helps someone!

    Su x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for telling us about this image...I like to make cards for charity and this will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm headed to click the link now!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Christina!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've clicked the link Christina and will re-visit to do a few more clicks! Love these images, I think the monochrome one with just the hint of pink on the ribbon is really striking. Pst x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the border you used on the top b/w card. What is the name of it and where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will pop over and click as soon as I have done this.
    My sister is a survivor not breast cancer but cancer just the same.
    I donate most of my cards to Maggies and Cancer Charities it is amazing how much they can raise by selling them
    Beautiful cards, thank you for all your wonderful tutorials.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...