Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 02, 2012

More Pen Practise ...

Humphreys' Corner
These are some images that I coloured some time ago and hopefully I have improved since I did them.

These  images  are all  from the stamp  range Humphreys Corner  from  Crafters Companion  and  they are delightful.

Some of them are coloured with Prisma Pencils and others with Spectrum Noir Pens.
 
If you are interested in colouring in,  then these Alcohol pens have to be worth looking at for ease of use and affordability.


You will find more information on them at Spectrum Noir Introduction  and some great ways to use them too ... with more planned for the coming months.


.This is Humphreys sister Lottie and doesn't she look cute.  She could be going anywhere in her pretty dress and so she would suit many occasions


 
But my favorite one is  Humphreys mum and dad on their Wedding day.     This  image  is so cute.
Now I must go as I have to do some packing to do.
 We are going on Friday morning and I have done NOTHING yet towards it.   We haven't even got the suitcases out ...  and we still need to go for some stuff to take with us. 
 
So Bye for now and if I can post again before my holiday I will ... but if not then I will try to add photos from the ship itself.   Wish me Bon Voyage !!
 
And thank you for your comments on the Origami Box. I am so glad that you liked it and found it easy to do.
 
Hugs xx


 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Yes! I wish you the best trip ever, you must be so excited, I would love for you to post pics of your trip, let us be part of it!!!! Bon Voyage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Christina! You deserve it. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree really lovely images and your colouring is fabulous x
    Bon voyage I hope you have a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!! Your coloring is great! Thanks for your vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have coloured those beautifully and I hope you have a good holiday. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...