Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 23, 2012

Spellbinder Flowers

I love to add  flowers to  my  cards  and  this  one is no  exception.

The only difference to  this one  is that these  are cut   Spiral Blossom 3  from Spellbinders, and they are Felt Flowers

Sometimes the felt doesn't always cut on the first pass through your die cutting machine ... but not to worry just alter the position on the plates a little and run it through again.

The flowers it produces is well worth the effort with the cutting.

This  felt was  not  expensive  and I  got mine from  Dunelm Mill.  They have some very pretty colours and this is three shades of the pink that they had.

To the centre of each flower I have  glued a flat backed pearl and the swirly leaves are  cut from the Damask Accents.

The backing paper is from the Floriography CD from My Craft Studio and it has a filigree pattern down one side.  I have accentuated this with a  Sakura  Quickie  Glue  pen and some very fine glitter.

There is real lace along the left edge and I got it from a craft show .... and this Sunday I will be going to the same show in Leigh and I am so looking forward to it.

To see  if there is  craft show in  your area click the link to Sincerely Yours Shows   as they run shows all over the  UK and  they will not  disappoint  you.

Anyway back to the card ....  This has faux gems along the right edge and once again I have added in the Hatpin for effect.

Hugs xx









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. This cd. that you are using seems to have the most beautiful papers on it. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the paper and the cluster of flowers are beautiful!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...