Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 13, 2012

New Spellbinder Video...


This is one of the  Fun Cards  that I have been playing with over the weekend and on Saturday we filmed it ....just to keep my film crew busy you understand.


So today this has been added to the website and I hope you will enjoy this Spellbinder Door Card Tutorial

I have also added it in the  written format ... as a lot of people prefer to read rather than watch and some even enjoy combining the two.

The ages on the door can be any that you want but I have kept mine to "Coming Of Age" with the key to the door.

Old fashioned idea I know but I can still remember mine and I got a lucky black cat card off my mum.
I have used Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Inks to colour the steps and the wall but the doors have been coloured using a different colour  and that will be your choice.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they look very pretty around all the doors.

The Spellbinders are the Antiquities   
and they are some of the ones that where available from

But because of the growing popularity of this website and the prices that the dies are sold for they are running low on some stock.

Please be patient and pop back regularly to check on what they have as new dies are coming in every week.

But remember that they are "Close out" dies which means that once they are gone there is no more.

And at the price they are on offer for it won't take long for your favorite one to sell out... and I would hate you to miss out on a bargain.



Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Christina. I will have to pop over and have a look. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christina both these cards are fabulous, can you imagine in this day and age not getting a key until you turned 21 but that's when I got mine lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...