Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 19, 2012

More tutorials on the way ...

In the pipe line there is a tutorial on colouring clothes with Spectrum Noir ...  but I have been asked about other skin tones  .... and that is on the way too.

But they all take time and  I am happy that the response to these  vidoes has been so well accepted.

So thank you for all the lovely emails and comments that I have had.

Darker skin tones are something that many people are afraid to try and so I thought  it needed a tutorial  all by itself.    I have tried to stay with the colours that are available in the six pen sets to save some  expense ...  and I will of course give you the list of the pens used.

I have been colouring for a long time and it is only the product that is new. So if you have bought the pens then hopefully you too will have got something out of these tutorials that can be of help.

This is another image from Mo's Digital Pencil and the "Bling" is a Diamante Swirl from Want2scrap

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Can't wait for this tutorial! I colored the Possium stamps you gave me today and boys I am going to need a lesson on animals, I have a problem when there is a big area.. Christina, help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty Christina! The image is so sweet and love how you weaved that pretty ribbon through the border! Beautiful job my friend!
    Hope you have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! Your coloring always blows me away!! This is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy to see all your new ideas and am looking forward to other colouring tips. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...