Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 27, 2012

Spellbinder Blossoms...

I have had lots of emails asking me about the flowers that have been added to my cards over the last few days and I promised several ladies that I would do a video on how I get the look.

There are many ways to create these beautiful blooms,  but this works for me and many people seem to like the result .... maybe it could work for you too.


So here is the link to the video and I hope you enjoy it.  Spellbinder Blossoms 
I will also add it to the Tutorials page for future reference.

Some of the previous cards show these sprays of flowers and the Altered Notebook from yesterday has a long trail of them along the notebooks cover.

I am sure that I will be adding more to my cards in the future as they certainly make an impact when they are added.

The added "Bling" is from  Want2Scrap  and this a self adhesive pearl in the flowers centre and a piece of the flourish for the butterfly trail.

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    you are making beautiful things as usual.
    I wonder, do you use some special paper for these flowers?
    I think it is hard to find the right one to use, some are too thin to work well, but mostly too thick wich make it difficult to shape the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful, Christina. Straight into the memory box with it.

    Eva asks a great question about paper.
    Cathy - Drogheda Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina.
    Should have looked at the tutorial first, before commenting on the type of paper to use. Very informed now! Thanks.
    Cathy - Drogheda Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Christina!! You are a very talented lady! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Christina , this is so gorgeous and so elegant, this has to be one of my favorites.. my jaw literally dropped when I seen it. I did a beautiful free baby girl digi at the beach, I think you would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just AMAZING!!!! Your attention to detail is awesome! I am so inspired by your work and your talent!!
    Beautiful card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...