Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 25, 2012

Another Felt Flower ...

I am really enjoying making these felt flowers and I think they make the card just that little bit different.

I have today made a video to feature another card made with the Spellbinders and it includes these flowers as part of the title. It should be available tomorrow so I hope you will give it a viewing.





The background to this card is made using the Impressabilites onto some Parchment ... and the effect was very subtle. I  lightly ran over it with some distress inks and then attached it to the card base with some small white brads.

The flowers and leaves are felt and I used the Spiral Blossom 1 die and the Foliage leaf set.  The ribbon is a pale blue gingham and I havae used a pearl buckle as added decoration to the top.

The butterflies are from another Spellbinder and I have dotted Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA onto the body line of each one.

Now I know it's a bit early for butterflies ... but in my world there are always beautiful butterflies.

Hugs Christina  xx

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card!! I love the felt flowers and the pretty butterflies!! Gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...